1. If you need to use up leftover bananas, this is a great way to do it.
2. Chocolate and bananas are a match made in heaven.
3. I used to think that bread pudding was the same thing as blood pudding. I'm really glad I figured out the difference.
4. Like all of the recipes I love, this is easy to make.
5. This is really good warm, cold, with whipped cream or without. So basically, it's really good.
Enjoy... and wish me luck! :)
Cooking the bananas in yummy, yummy butter:
Baked and smelling divine:
Topped with a dollop (okay, scoopful) of whipped cream:
Recipe found at Cucina.com