Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Chocolate-Banana Bread Pudding

I'm supposed to be studying for a job interview I have this week, so I'm going to be brief in today's write-up and just give you the facts about this dessert:

1. If you need to use up leftover bananas, this is a great way to do it.
2. Chocolate and bananas are a match made in heaven.
3. I used to think that bread pudding was the same thing as blood pudding. I'm really glad I figured out the difference.
4. Like all of the recipes I love, this is easy to make.
5. This is really good warm, cold, with whipped cream or without. So basically, it's really good.

Enjoy... and wish me luck! :)

The ingredients:
Cooking the bananas in yummy, yummy butter:
Baked and smelling divine:
Topped with a dollop (okay, scoopful) of whipped cream:

Recipe found at Cucina.com

3 comments:

Chocolaty Lifestyle said...

Banana pudding is something I have always wanted to try as I love bananas so much! It looks so great! I hope everything's going to be great in your interview!

Lord of the Wings said...

Bananna & chocolate are a good combo & this looked good!

What is this new job? good luck!

Natalie... said...

Omg wow this looks so tasty!!! Mm.